This is a light, thin and versatile solar panel at 1.5V/250MA.
Unlike regular solar panels, it is truly flexible and can be bent, sewn or added to clothing to match any kind of surface line. A good choice for DIY enthusiasts in selecting an alternative power source. Clean energy, in a compact size and a versatile form.
The black edges can be easily cut or sewed, and the solar panel is waterproof.
Power is connected to the ring pads on the rear (see image for GND/VCC) which is intended for soldering wires.
- Business office
- Outdoor camping
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V
- Operating Current: 250mA
- Open circuit voltage: 2.0V
- Short circuit current: 420mA
- Power: 0.5W
- Use of the environment: -40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- Performance: corrosion, moisture
- Size: Length 165mm (plus black edges 195mm) X Width 38mm (plus black edges 58mm) X thickness 0.5mm.
- Weight: 18 g ± 2 grams.
- Packaging Material: durable, high transmittance ETFE film
- Adhesive: weather, high transmittance fast curing EVA film
- Battery Type: Flexible triple junction amorphous silicon thin film solar cells
- Note: The above refers to the electrical performance parameters measured under standard test conditions, namely: light intensity 1000W / ㎡, spectrum AM1.5, cell temperature 25 ℃.
- Flexible Solar Panel(1.5V 250mA) x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.