- Romeo V2 also improves the power supply, it has now a switch to select power source either from USB or external power.
- Romeo V2.2 redesigns the power supply system to improve the stability of the ADC circuit.
|DFRobot Microcontroller Selection Guide|
*For IoT developers.
- Wide operating input voltage
- Directly support Xbee and XBee form factor wifi, Bluetooth, and RF modules
- ON/ OFF switch to control the system power from external motor power
- 3 Digital I/O extensions (D14-D16)
- S1 - S5 switch replace jump cap, allows free use for the GPIO.
- Micro USB instead of A-B USB connector
- Analog sensor extension port: Orange for Signal, Red for Vcc, Black for GND
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 6V ~ 23V DC
- DC Output: 5V(2A) / 3.3V DC
- Motor driver Continuous Output Current: 2A
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Bootloader: Arduino Leonardo
- Compatible with the Arduino R3 pin mapping
- Analog Inputs: A0-A5, A6 - A11 (on digital pins 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 12)
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, and 13. Provide 8-bit PWM output
- 5 key inputs for testing
- Auto-sensing/switching external power input
- Serial Interface
- TTL Level
- Support Male and Female Pin Header
- Built-in Xbee socket
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module and DF-Bluetooth Module
- Three I2C/TWI Interface Pin Sets (two 90°pin headers)
- Two-way Motor Driver with 2A maximum current
- One Stepper Motor Drive with 2A maximum current
- Size: 89 x 84 x 14mm (3.50 x 3.31 x 0.55")
- Romeo V2-All in one Controller x1
- Raspberry Internet Rover(Based on Pirate 4WD platform and Romeo V2)
- Hongkong biped robot using Romeo
- RC Hack based on Romeo v1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.