Romeo BLE mini is a small Arduino compatible robot control board with motor driver and bluetooth 4.0. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, which includes thousands of open source codes. Its integrated 2 way DC motor driver allows the project to be started immediately without any additional motor driver shield.
As a new member of Romeo family
Romeo BLE mini inherits most features from Bluetooth 4.0 and Romeo microcontroller. The power regulator will auto-switch the power resource when you connect USB and External power, which ensures system's working-stability.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range:
- Easy to use BLE firmware updating
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Microcontroller: Atmega328p
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 8 Digital I/O ports
- 2 PWM Outputs(Pin11,Pin10)
- 4 10-bit analog input ports
- USB port
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- TTL I2C ICSP interfaces
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 1.5A maximum current (each one)
- Size: 45x38.5mm(1.77x1.52")
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.