Romeo family is an All-in-One Arduino based control board especially designed for robotics applications from DFRobot. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can easily be expanded with your Arduino shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket allows you to start your own robot project immediately without the need for an additional motor driver. Not just has the motor driver, Romeo is also designed to have extra power for servos which need more current.
The Romeo BLE is a new member of Romeo Family. This robot controller inherits all functions of Romeo all-in-one controller, the Romeo BLE has integrated bluetooth 4.0, it is the first time to give a robot control board the power of easy set up. Thanks to the bluetooth 4.0, the Romeo BLE supports uploading sketch wireless which means you do not need to plug a cable to upload new code. Just need a USB Bluno Link adapter, the Romeo Ble is ready to be updated through the Air which is so convenient for robot application.
With Romeo BLE, all DFRobot's mobile platforms and robots can now be played with iOS devices by APP "GoBle". Also, the Romeo BLE supports Visual Programming APP (WhenDo).
What others say about this Romeo BLE?
"I have the Romeo BLE and consider it to be a huge step up from the standard Arduino boards I have. All those extra headers for the standard connections and the motor hookups make it a dream to work with." From Drew.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: 70m in free space
- Support bluetooth remote update the Arduino program
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support iBeacons
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support Transparent communication through Serial
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Support usb update BLE chip program
- 14 Digital I/O ports
- 6 PWM Outputs (Pin11, Pin10, Pin9, Pin6, Pin5, Pin3)
- 8 10-bit analog input ports
- 3 I2Cs
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 2A maximum current
- 5 Buttons
- Support Male and Female Pin Header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module
- Power Supply Port: USB or DC2.1
- External Power Supply Range: 5-23V
- DC output: 5V/3.3V
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- Size: 94mm x 80mm(3.70"x3.15")
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.