Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
The MotoZero is a cool looking and easy to use Raspberry Pi motor controller add-on board that lets you control up to 4 motors independently.
With simple GPIO control and its very own GPIO Zero library entry, it's one of the easiest ways to control lots of motors on your Raspberry Pi - whilst looking good at the same time!
- MotoZero PCB
- 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x Motor driver chips
- 2x Motor driver sockets
- 5x Terminal blocks
- 1x capacitor
- Control 4 motors independently in both forwards and reverse
- Control with basic GPIO 'on/off' code, or use the excellent GPIO Zero library
- Terminals break out the motor outputs to the edge of the board, ideal for wheeled and tracked robots
- Robust chunky terminal blocks for solid connections
- Raw motoring looks with piston print and retro motor font. The board layout is symmetrical where possible to further enhance its appearance.
- Pi Zero sized, although will fit all 40pin Raspberry Pi models
- Simply power your Pi the usual way (via the micro-USB connection using a plug, power bank or similar) and then add battery power for the motors.
- Built-in flyback diodes within the controller chips, which prevent damage from motor 'flyback' voltage spikes.
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) PCB for excellent soldered contacts, oxidisation prevention and looks
- Kit form - enjoy building your own motor controller!
- Full user guide with assembly, code examples and motor selection advice. (available HERE!)
- The MotoZero comes in kit form and requires soldering assembly.
- Please ensure you read the provided manual before assembly and usage.
- Special attention should be given to the motor power wire polarity