Want another CamJam EduKit 3 motor controller board? You’ve come to the right place!
Our pre-soldered motor controller board has been custom-designed specifically for use with CamJam EduKit 3, although it shares similarities with other boards.
The CamJam EduKit 3 Motor Controller allows you to control 2x 6V motors.
A flyback diode is provided to protect your board and Raspberry Pi if you should accidentally wire up the power source the wrong way around.
Lots of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins are broken out to a handy low-profile female header, allowing you to easily and quickly add sensors, LED indicator lights etc
See the GPIO pin mappings on pinout.xyz
See the GitHub Repository
- A dual H-bridge motor controller chip (DRV8833 - link https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/drv8833.pdf), allowing you to control two 6V DC motors.
- Screw terminals for the motors and for power input, requiring no soldering.
- Power input expects you to use 4 AA batteries although it can accept voltages up to 10V if you have more powerful motors available.
- Lots of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins are broken out to a low-profile female header, allowing you to extend the capabilities of the Pi with sensors and LED indicator lights, for example.
- A “flyback diode” to protect your motor controller board if you should accidentally wire up your power source the wrong way round!