The original motor driver board used by thousands of makers across the globe! The famous L298N has become the default starting point for new makers learning robotics thanks to its simplicity, robustness and low cost.
Maximum current output is up to 2A(peak) per motor. The board includes built-in flyback/back EMF diodes for added protection.
If you apply power greater than 20V and enable the on board 5V regulator, the board and components will get quite warm (but this is normal).
- DC brushed motor with two terminals
- Operating voltage: 7V to 30VDC
- Rated current is <= 1.0 Amps
- Peak current is <= 2.0 Amps
- Or a Stepper Motor with 4 leads (bipolar)
- Dual Channel Motor driver for DC brushed motor
- It can also drive bipolar stepper motor
- 1A continuous current per channel (2A peak)
- Vmotor: 7V to 30VDC
- Dimension: 5.5cm x 4.4cm 2.7cm
- Ready with:
- Vmotor, GND and 5V terminals
- Output A and B terminals for motor
- Heatsink mounted with L298 for better heat dissipation
- Flyback EMF diodes
- Header pins for IN1, IN2, IN3, and IN4
- On board 5V voltage regulator
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc but will require manual wiring
Click here to download