The Motorshield is a Raspberry Pi motor controller designed to make it easy and fun to create a Raspberry Pi Robot.
You can also easily connect an IR line sensor or Ultrasonic sensor to the board thanks to the handy pin breakout with 3.3V output protection - great for making a smart robot that can follow lines or detect objects.
The onboard LED arrow indicator shows you the motor direction and is great for debugging your code.
- Motor Shield is powered by Dual H-Bridge IC L293D: For controlling up to for 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors
- Motor Input Supply Range: 6V – 24V
- Single Motor Output Current: 600mA or 1A peak current per channel
- Onboard LED arrow indicator for motor direction control
- 2 IR sensor Connectors with 3.3V level output protection
- 1 Ultrasonic Sensor Connector with 3.3V level output protection
- Male Header and screw terminal for Motor Supply
- On-board GPIO stacking header
- PCB colour may vary (green or blue)
- Control up to 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors
- Onboard LED arrow Indicators for direction
- Onboard 2 IR sensor connector.
- Onboard 1 Ultrasonic sensor connector.
- Python Library for interfacing.
- Python-based GUI for controlling Motor Shield.
- 1 x Motorshield
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.