This 42mm x 34mm NEMA 17 bipolar stepper motor is suitable for a range of robotics projects, including CNC, 3D printing and more!
The motor has 1.8° per step offering a decent holding torque whilst maintaining a smooth motion. It's rated for a max current of 350mA, which makes it suitable for many of the stepper motor drivers we offer.
The cable has bare ends for manually wiring/soldering to your project. If you'd prefer a more with connectors more suited for 3D printers and similar applications, check out our other NEMA 17 stepper motors, such as our 42mm x 40mm stepper with cable included.
The D-shaft makes it easy to connect to couplers and other hardware.
- 200 steps per revolution, 1.8 degrees
- NEMA 17 Bipolar stepper motor
- 42mm square body
- 31mm square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws (M3)
- 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long
- 12V rated voltage at 350mA max current (driving it at lower voltages is fine, but you'll have less torque)
- 28 oz*in, 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding