This is ANSMANN's clever take on your traditional protected 18650 cells. They've added a Micro-USB charging port at the top of this 2600mAH 3.6V battery to allow you to conveniently charge it from most standard 5V USB ports using a Micro-USB cable (not included). There's even a charge status LED on the battery - clever - we just had to stock it!
Note: This battery has a button top and includes a protection circuit. The integrated safety board makes the battery longer in size (3-4mm longer) compared to unprotected 18650 Li-Ion batteries. This may make the battery unsuitable for certain battery holders and boards - please check before buying.
The battery can be charged with a standard Micro-USB charging cable. A PC, a power bank or a USB power supply (5V) can be used as a power supply. Alternatively, a lithium charger can be used.
Perfectly protected with a safety circuit
The integrated safety board protects the cells against overload, short circuit and deep discharge, so the rechargeable battery is protected against incorrect usage, which guarantees a longer lifetime.
Compared to conventional NiMH batteries, Li-Ion technology provides approximately double the energy density for the same size.
Low weight, low self-discharge and high cycle stability
The battery is extremely long-lasting and can be recharged up to 2000 times even under tough operating conditions. With a very low self-discharge, the battery keeps its energy for a long time, even when not used. The power-to-weight ratio is much better than other battery technologies (eg. NiCD/NiMH/PB), with Lithium being much lighter.
Ideal for use in modern devices like LED torches, headlights, e-cigarettes, laser pens, etc. With its high capacity of 2600 mAh, this is perfect for use in high-power devices. Also, this battery can be used in a wide range of temperatures from -20°C to +60°C.
- High-quality ANSMANN Lithium battery 18650 with safety board and integrated Micro-USB charging socket. The charging current is limited internally to max. 1A.
- Easy charging of the battery with a standard Micro-USB charging cable. A PC, a power bank or a USB power supply (5V) can be used as a power supply. Alternatively, the battery can also be charged with a lithium charger (max. charging current).
- There is a charge status LED on the positive pole of the battery. During the charging process, it lights up red, when the battery is fully charged it switches to green.
- Ideal for use in modern LED flashlights, headlamps, laser pens, etc.
- Integrated protection circuit against overload, short circuit and deep discharge
- Very low self-discharge and high energy density
|Nominal Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Minimum Capacity||2500 mAh|
|Number Of Cells||1|
|USB Type||Micro USB|
|Energy Content||9.36 Wh|
- 1x Micro-USB rechargeable 18650 battery (3.6V, 2600mAh)
USB cable not included