USB-C Rechargeable Li-Ion AA Batteries (4-pack, 2000mAh)

ANSMANNSKU: 105795
Price:
Sale price £20.50
incl. VAT
excl. VAT
Stock:
Only 9 units left
Quantity:

Awesome Extras

ANSMANN4-Slot Storage Box for AA/AAA Batteries
Sale price £1.90 incl. VAT excl. VAT
ANSMANNDual-USB Charger (UK Plug)
Sale price £5.95 incl. VAT excl. VAT
ANSMANNX-Power 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries (4-Pack)
Sale price £4.95 incl. VAT excl. VAT
ANSMANNUSB-C Rechargeable Li-Ion 9V Battery (400mAh)
Sale price £23 incl. VAT excl. VAT

These AA batteries each have their own USB-C port for easy and convenient charging - no more dedicated chargers, just plug it in anywhere you have a USB port!

These AA Li-Ion batteries are a durable and efficient alternative to traditional alkaline and NiMH batteries and are suitable for various electronic devices. They have built-in protection against common battery issues like overcharging and short circuits, contributing to their longevity. With a consistent voltage output and the ability to function in a wide temperature range, they outperform alkaline batteries in stability and endurance.

These batteries can be charged via their USB-C port, eliminating the need for separate chargers. They're designed for repeated use, supporting up to 1200 recharge cycles with minimal energy loss when not in use. Lightweight and cost-effective, they provide a reliable power source for everyday electronics.

We also stock AAA9V and 18650 versions of these USB-rechargeable batteries!

Note:

  • Only charge the Li-Ion batteries using the included USB to USB-C cable
  • The USB plug is NOT included

Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited to DHL. Why?


Features

  • High-quality ANSMANN lithium-ion AA batteries with protective circuit
  • Stable voltage of 1.5 V for 95% of the running time. When there is a remaining capacity of approx. 5%, the voltage is reduced to 1.1V to signal the user that the battery needs to be replaced.
  • Ideally suited for use in electrical. Toys, flashlights, radios, measuring devices, remote controls, wireless mice and keyboards, game cameras, game controllers, soap dispensers, and electronics. Door locks, wall clocks, weather stations, etc.
  • Integrated protective circuit protects against overcharging, overload, short circuit and deep discharge
  • Max. continuous discharge current: 2 A
  • Very low self-discharge and high energy efficiency

Specifications

Cell Size AA
Cell Chemistry Lithium-ion
Nominal Voltage 1.5V
Nominal Capacity 2000mAh
Minimum Capacity 1800mAh
Number of cells in packaging 4
Energy 3.26 Wh
Colour Violet, White
Packaging Cardboard
Storage Temperature -20 - 25°C
Operating Temperature -20 - 60°C

Package Contents

  • 4x Li-Ion AA Rechargeable Batteries
  • 1x 4-in-one USB-A - USB-C Cable

Payment & Accreditations

Payment methods
Visa Mastercard Maestro PayPal Amazon Klarna

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Accreditations