This is the taller version of the original KKSB Arduino Metal Project Case, providing the same level of protection for your Arduino UNO/Arduino MEGA board with additional room for your project's sheilds and add-ons. Just like the standard version, this case allows you to mount the Ethernet Shield on top and also attach an additional shield by removing the pre-cut flanges.
The case is precision laser cut from a combination of powder-coated steel and stainless steel. There is access for switches and connections for 9v battery access (for wireless projects). Air vents are included on the top of the case and there is a cut-out for cables along the side of the casing too. 4 rubber feet are included.
This case is intended for serious users, enthusiasts and companies, including anyone else who wants one of the best-looking, best-performing cases for their Arduino solutions.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega
- Accommodates the Ethernet Shield
- Colour: Black
- Cut-outs for PCB Connectors
- Cut-outs for Cables
- Pre-Cut Flanges (removable) for additional shields/boards
- Allows access to a 9V battery, good for wireless projects
- Weight: 240 grams
- 1x KKSB Tall Arduino Metal Project Case
- Rubber feet