The KKSB Metal Project Case for Arduino Uno and Mega provides protection for your Arduino main board and also allows you to mount the Ethernet Shield on top. You can also attach an additional shield by removing the pre-cut flanges.
Air-vents are included on the top of the case and there is a cut-out for cables along the side of the casing too.
The case features a position to mount an Ethernet Shield on your Arduino and also allows other shields to be used via the pre-cut flanges located on the front.
The case is precision laser cut from a combination of powder-coated steel and stainless steel. There is access for switches and connections for 9v battery access (for wireless projects).
This case is intended for serious users, enthusiasts and companies, including anyone else who wants one of the best-looking cases for their Arduino solutions.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega
- Colour: Black
- Cut-outs for PCB Connectors
- Cut-outs for Cables
- Accommodates the Ethernet Shield.
- Pre-Cut Flanges (removable) for additional shield
- Allows access to a 9V battery, good for wireless projects
- Weight: 190 grams
- Dimensions: 108mm x 61mm x 40mm
- 1x KKSB Arduino Metal Project Case
- 2x Hex-Screws (Countersunk)
- 1x Machine Screw