The HiFiBerry DSP add-on board extends some HiFiBerry Raspberry Pi boards with a Digital Signal Processor for audio processing. The DSP can be programmed via Analog’s Sigma Studio or be used with pre-defined DSP programs.
The DSP add-on board adds digital signal processing capabilities to the following HiFiBerry sound cards:
It is directly supported in HiFiBerryOS, with other distributions you will need to install the DSP toolkit to program the DSP.
Please note: This board cannot be used standalone - one of the above cards is required. This board won’t fit into existing HiFiBerry DAC+ Steel cases.
- 300 MHz Digital Signal Processor (6144 instructions per sample incl. FFT and FIR accelerators)
- High-quality asynchronous sample rate converter that can upsample/downsample/mix audio sources
- Users can upload programs developed with Analog’s SigmaStudio
- Connects to the DSP header of selected HiFiBerry sound cards
- No soldering comes as a pre-fabricated kit.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.