This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimised for one specific use case: affordable high-quality audio playback.
DAC2 Pro or DAC2 HD? If you’re just looking for the best audio quality – the answer is easy: the DAC2 HD. It offers lower distortions, higher signal-to-noise-range and higher dynamic range than the DAC2 Pro.
If you’re on a budget, but still want a high-quality DAC, this DAC2 Pro might be your choice - the DAC2 Pro is a new and improved version of the popular DAC+ Pro, adding a headphone connection as well as the ability to attach a DSP add-on board (coming soon!)
- Stereo output
- Integrated headphone amplifier
- Can be equipped with an additional Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for flexible audio processing
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the input and output parameters using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Supports HiFiBerry DSP add-on module
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables required
- No soldering - comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Conforms to hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification with EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Two ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimised clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4
- M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Audio connector to connect the analogue audio amplifier
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.