The Hammond range of ABS handheld enclosures are a firm favourite amongst makers as they're an easy starting point for a small, custom enclosure. This model is a Hammond 1551LFLBK 85mm x 56mm x 39mm flanged enclosure.
We specifically stocked this unit to match the BCRobotics boards designed to fit these enclosures:
- 2 Channel Relay Breakout – 5V
- 2 Channel Relay Breakout – 12V
- 2 Channel Relay Breakout – 24V
- Proto Breakout for ESP8266
It's also great for general usage, specifically PCB mounting with the card guides and internal brass bushings for related assembly/disassembly. The plastic is easily machines allowing you to create your own custom enclosure for your project.
- Ideally suited for vertical mounting of printed circuit boards (internal side walls include moulded in card guides)
- Integral card guides accept 1.5 mm (0.062”) P.C. cards
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water
- Designed to meet IP54
- Moulded from easy to machine flame retardant ABS plastic which carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0
- Lid secured with M3 x 10mm Phillips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Black enclosures include black screws