The Gravity: SCI DAQ Module is a powerful and highly integrated data acquisition module that incorporates features such as screen display, automatic sensor recognition, sensor calibration, data storage, RTC clock, and data conversion to make data acquisition more convenient and efficient. In addition, the SCI DAQ module has versatile power options and can output physical quantity data collected by sensors through an I2C interface, Compatible with micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, UNIHIKER, etc.
Connection Example - Gravity: SCI DAQ Module with DFRduino UNO R3 and Sensors
- Screen Display: The SCI DAQ Module has a built-in screen that can display real-time sensor data, making it easier for users to observe
- Plug-and-play: The SCI DAQ Module can automatically recognize the type of I2C sensor connected, eliminating the need for manual settings and improving ease of use
- Support Sensor Calibration: The SCI DAQ module can perform sensor calibration on the board. Sensors such as PH and TDS that require calibration before use can be quickly calibrated on the SCI acquisition module, ensuring data accuracy and reliability
- Data Storage: The SCI DAQ Module has 16M of onboard storage, capable of storing more than 400,000 pieces of data. The stored data can be exported to a computer via a Type-C interface, making it convenient for users to analyze and process data.
- RTC Clock: The SCI DAQ Module has a high-precision real-time clock (RTC) that can record the time stamp for each data acquisition. This helps users easily track data trends and quickly perform data analysis and processing.
- Data Conversion: The SCI DAQ Module can automatically convert the raw signals from sensors into physical quantity data and output them in a uniform format of "timestamp name1:value1 unit1, name2:value2 unit2". It can also obtain specific values or units for a given name. The SCI DAQ module unifies the data format of different sensors, eliminating the need to load individual library codes for each sensor when programming. This greatly simplifies the programming process and reduces the difficulty of obtaining data from development boards such as micro:bit and Arduino.
- Versatile Power Options: The SCI DAQ module supports multiple power supply options, including a Type-C interface, PH2.0 battery port, and I2C interface. Users can choose different power supply methods to flexibly meet different needs in different scenarios. If mobile data acquisition is required for outdoor practices, users can use battery power via the PH2.0 battery port, while I2C interface power can start working just by connecting to the development boards. Regardless of the power supply method used, the SCI DAQ Module can ensure stable operation, providing users with a reliable data acquisition experience.
- Supports over 20 popular sensors, such as temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, oxygen concentration, and more. In the future, we will continue to expand the number of supported sensors, bringing more application scenarios to users. Whether in scientific exploration, interdisciplinary teaching, or IoT applications, the SCI DAQ Module will be an indispensable data acquisition tool.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5.5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA
- Output Signal: I2C (0x21-0x23)
- Input Interface: 1 x Digital/Analog, 2 x I2C/UART
- Onboard Storage: 16M
- RTC Battery: CR1220
- Screen Info: 1.3 inches OLEDProduct Dimension: 62×52×13mm
- 1x Gravity: SCI DAQ Module
- 2x Double-headed PH2.0-4P Cable 20cm
- 1x Double-headed PH2.0-3P Cable 20cm
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable