The DFRobot FireBeetle series are low-power development boards designed for IoT projects. FireBeetle Covers are hardware modules designed to fit onto your FireBeetle to give you convenient, flexible and affordable functionality.
This is the FireBeetle Covers OLED 128x64 Display - it's a display module equipped with a 128x64 resolution OLED and a new version of the SSD1360 driver IC which uses the I2C interface. It has support for the Arduino library and MicroPython, and is fully compatible with the Gravity I2C OLED-2864 screen.
The OLED screen has a frame to protect the screen and user. It also integrates the GT30L24A3W multi-language font library chip and the BMA220 three-axis accelerometer.
In addition, the display features an analog directional key and two independent digital buttons!
- Voltage Range: 3.7V-5.5V
- 2 User Buttons: Using digital port D4, D8 detection mode
- 5-way Switch: Using analog port A0 detection mode
- Data Bus: I2C
- Dimension: 0.079x0.079x0.035in/2x2x0.9mm
- Resolution: 6 bit
- Range: 2/4/8/16g
- Power Consumption: 250uA
- Model: UG-2864HLBEG01
- Dimension: 0.96in
- Colour: Blue
- Data Bus: I2C
- Font Chip: GT30L24A3W
- Data Bus: SPI
- Character Set:
- GB18030 Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese
- KSC5601 Korean
- JIS0208 Japanese
- 180 Foreign Font
- Support for Multinational Unicode
- IS08859 and CODE PAGE
- Chinese Character Size:12 dot matrix, 16dot matrix, 24dot matrix
- Foreign Character Size:16 dot matrix, 24 dot matrix
- Working Current: 12mA
- 1x FireBeetle Covers OLED 12864 Display
- 2x 18pin-2.54mm Pin Header
- 2x 18pin-2.54mm Long Pin Header