The DFRobot Baron 4WD Arduino-compatible platform is a great base for your next robotics project.
The powerful motor performance offers flexible and rapid movement and is especially suitable for outdoor grass, gravel, sand, slopes and pavement. The chassis has good obstacle and climbing ability due to its high strength aluminium alloy body. It also features thicker acrylic to eliminate material defects.
It's ideal for robotics competitions and general robotics projects. The mounting holes are compatible with a variety of sensors and add-ons. There is enough space within the chassis to install a battery as well.
The chassis has been made with consideration to facilitate the future expansion of PTZ cameras and other parts. This platform comes with two sets of encoders that can offer precise control of the robot.
- Compatible with Hitec 311,422 servo and Pan/Tile Kit
- Compatible Infrared Adjustable Distance Switch Sensor installation
- Infrared sensors switch installed
- Compatible with URM37 ultrasonic sensors
- Compatible with standard sensor bracket on the HCR (Mobile Robot Platform) and standard head bracket
- 5x AA battery holder
- Voltage: +4.5 to 6V
- TT Geared Motor specifications
- Wheel diameter: 65mm（2.6 in）
- Dimensions: Length 230mm / Width 185mm / Height 110mm
- Weight: 614 grams (without batteries)
- Maximum load: 800g
- Body structural parts x1
- High-quality rubber wheels x4
- Micro Gear Motor x4
- Encoder Kit x1
- Power Switch x1
- Charging port x1
- Installation Line 1 above
- Cylinders x4
- Mounting screw x1
- Infrared proximity switch mounting bracket x3