Feeling Festive? Check out our 3D Xmas Tree Kit for Raspberry Pi
URM37 V4.0 Ultrasonic Sensor For Arduino / Raspberry Pi
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
URM37 V4.0 Arduino Ultrasonic Sensor comes with temperature compensation which provides better distance measurement accuracy. It is very unique feature in the industry. URM37 V4.0 offers output modes: analog output, switch, serial (TTL and RS232 level optional) and PWM. With analog mode,the sensor outputs voltage which is proportional with distance, it can be connected to Arduino, Raspberry Pi and LattePanda.
With switch mode, the sensor will output an on/off signal when object is detected within certain distance (user-defined). With serial mode, the acutal distance value (cm) is calculated and output via TTL/RS232. With PWM mode, the sensor ouptput PWM signal from raw date.
URM37 V4.0, the current version has better intelligence capabilities, meanwhile, mechanical dimensions and pin interface and communication commands are compatible with V3.2, V3.2 has been reversed based on the following changes:
- Serial level selected from the skipped stitches to button, user can easily select RS232 or TTL-level output level output by pressing the settings(after reboot)
- Modified the algorithm, so dead zone was reduced and enhance accuracy
- Analog voltage output, voltage and the measured distance is proportional
- Wide voltage support +3.3V-5.0V
- Power reverse protection
- Automatic measurement of time interval can be modified
- Modify a servo controlled angle of 0-180, compatible with most of servos on the market
- Refresh rate is now set to 10hz.
- Power: +3.3V~+5.0V
- Working temperature: -10 ~ +70 C
- Detecting range: 5cm-500cm (2-196 in)
- Resolution: 1cm (o.39 in)
- Interface: RS232 (TTL),PWM, Switch, Analog
- Size: 22mm (0.87 in)× 51 mm (2 in)
- Weight: 25g