URM04 Ultrasonic Sensor (RS485)
Share this Product
The URM04 Ultrasonic sensor is developed based upon our popular URM37 ultrasonic sensor, it is using RS485 interface which allows multiple sensors to be used simultaneously . The RS485 interface allows a number of sensors working together. Up to 32 URM04 may be connected together in a network.
The ultrasonic sensor allows you to determine the exact distance of an obstacle in the sonar field of view. The cleverness of your robot will depend on a sensitive sensor similar to the one bats use to know their position and track prey. With advanced programming, you can design compensators in order to perfectly control your motors according to the obstacle's distance.
This sensor a interface. It can not be connected directly to an Arduino. To make the connection easily we recommend using our Arduino RS485 Shield .
- Operating Voltage: +5V
- Operating Temperature: -10?~+70?
- Detecting range: 4cm-500cm (1.6in-197in)
- Resolution: 1cm (0.4in)
- Frequency: 40KHz
- Interface: RS485
- Units: Range reported in cm
- Temperature sensor: 12 bits reading from serial port
- Default Device Address: 0x11
- Default Device baudrate: 19200
- Size: 34x51 mm (1.3x2 in)
- Weight: 30g