This is a small 1D/2D code reader that utilizes an intelligent image recognition algorithm. It will decode both barcodes and 2D codes that have been printed on paper or displayed on a screen, fast and accurately.
An onboard USB and UART interface makes this little reader quite versatile as it can be directly plugged into a computer, or be easily integrated with popular SBC's like the Raspberry Pi , Raspberry Pi Zero, or the Beagle Bone Black.
Online resources including datasheets, example code, and connection information can be found on the Waveshare Wiki page for this module.
- Easy to use and requires no knowledge of image recognition
- Decodes various common 1D/2D codes such as Barcode, QR codes, etc.
- Onboard micro USB and UART serial port, allows for connections to computers or embedded devices
- Configurable via scanning of various "configuration codes"
- The onboard light source means no artificial lighting is needed
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 135mA (scanning), 58mA (standby), 2mA (sleep)
- Operating temperature: 0°C~60°C
- Operating humidity: 5%~95% (Non-condensing)
- Communication interface: UART, USB
- Decodes 1D codes: Codebar, Code 11, Code 39/Code 93, UPC/EAN, Code 128/EAN128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI Code, Industrial 2 of 5, GS1 Databar(RSS)
- Decodes 2D codes: QR code, Data Matrix, PDF417
- Light source: white
- Scan angels: roll 360°, skew ±65°, pitch ±60°
- Field of view: 28° (horizontal), 21.5° (vertical)
- Dimension: 53.3mm x 21.4mm
- 1X - Barcode Scanner Module
- 1X - USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1X - PH2.0 4Pin
Payment & Accreditations