Exposing every interface from Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (not included), the Compute Module 4 IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for the most powerful Compute Module yet!
Compute Module 4 not included.
- External power connector (+12V, +5V)
- As per the datasheet, power needs can vary but 9W it is recommended to budget for 9W, so a 2A 12V PSU will be fine for most users, or grab a 5A power supply for ample headroom.
- 2 x full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors, with header for two additional connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 with PoE support
- Micro USB socket for updating Compute Module 4
- MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Standard fan connector
- 2 x MIPI DSI display FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- 2 x MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors
- Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Various jumpers to disable specific features, e.g. wireless connectivity, EEPROM writing
Our CM4 accessories section has everything you need to prototype with the Compute Module 4, including:
- Antenna Kit
- Metal Enclosure
- PCIe to M.2 Adapter
- PCIe to 4x USB 3.2 Gen1 Adapter
- PCIe 4-channel Expander
- CM4 Aluminium Heatsink
- Cooling fan for CM4
- DSI Display Adapter
- 12MP IMX477 Mini HQ Camera for CM4
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board product brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board KiCAD files
- The CM4 IO Board KiCad design files require features that are not present in the current stable release of KiCad. Please install the latest nightly build. Nightly builds for your operating system are available from the KiCAD Downloads page.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
If you are integrating the Compute Module 4 IO Board into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Programme can help: more information and contact details here.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.