This adapter board from Waveshare allows you to extend the single PCIe socket on your Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO board (or alternative compatible IO board) to four sockets, allowing additional devices to be used in your project.
An ASMedia controller is utilised in the board design (a popular choice due to the excellent compatibility with the Raspberry Pi) which supports PCIe 2.0 fill-speed data transmission.
There's also a header onboard for an external 5V/12V input if required. Metal standoffs and screws are included.
- Extends the single PCIe socket to 4x PCIe Gen 2x1 sockets (PCIe Gen 1x1 compatible)
- Flexible power supply options: powered from either PCIe 12V OR from the onboard 12V DC header
- Uses an ASMedia ASM1184 controller, driver-free, plug and play
- Not designed for plugging into a PC motherboard
- When connecting to the Waveshare Compute Module 4 PoE 4G Board, no external power adapter is required
- This adapter does not require a driver when using it except for the PCIe devices.
- The max speed of the adapter is 500Mbps
- The module should be powered by 12V
- The maximum output current of each PCIe interface 3.3V power supply must be less than 1.5A
- 1x 4-Channel PCIe Expander
- 1x Screws pack
Compute Module 4, IO board and other accessories not included