This is a UK 12V 2A (24W) power supply with a 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack, ideal for powering compatible boards such as an Arduino Uno or using with a breadboard-friendly barrel jack socket to break out a handy 12V line for your projects.
For your safety, it has built-in protection against overload and overvoltage. The cable length is 1.5m so it's easy to position your plugged-in devices somewhere convenient.
This regulated power adapter has a mean time between failures (MTBF) of 100,000 hours, so you can be sure it will last.
- 12V 2A power supply
- United Kingdom 3-pin Fixed Head Plug
- Barrel Jack (2.1mm, centre-positive)
- Level VI Efficiency
- CE Approved
- Output voltage 12 V DC
- Output current 2A
- Input voltage range of 100 to 240 V AC
- Maximum input current of 0.8 A
- 2.1 x 5.5 x 12 mm centre-positive output connector
- Line and load regulation of ±2%
- Input frequency range of 47 to 63 Hz
- Ripple and noise of 300 mV
- Temperature range of 0°C to +40°C
- Dimensions of 74.5 (length) x 50.4 mm (width) x 88.7 mm (depth)
- Energy Efficiency Level VI
- Weight 156 g