This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
Note: Not compatible with the original Raspberry Pi 3 - your Pi needs the additional 4-pin PoE header to use this board.
This is the fanless version. We also stock a version with a 25mm fan. This board is not compatible with Passive PoE (see notes below).
You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector.
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the board as pictured.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 32mm
- Weight: 11g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (no fan)
- 1× Manual
- 1× Heatsink
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- This is the version WITHOUT a fan. Click here for the fan version.
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- This HAT only supports CAT 5Eand CAT 6E network cable.
- Output power is 2.5A max - calculate/measure your project's power usage before purchasing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.