Please note: This set will not work with the newer Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT! The PoE+ HAT does not have a pass-through header for the 4x PoE pins.
This is a set of two headers that allows you to stack a PoE HAT and another HAT on top of your Raspberry Pi. Will not work with the newer PoE+ HAT!
This is a push fit version of our extra tall header designed to match with our Raspberry Pi HAT Socket Headers or directly interface with the 4 pin socket on the original PoE HAT and the 40 pin GPIO header on the Raspberry Pi.
The pins are extra tall (14.70mm from main body to end of pin), and extra fat (0.65mm x 0.70mm) to ensure a good solid fit with socket headers!
These headers do not have a shroud, which makes the body of the header 8.50mm tall when placed on a Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and 3B+ only (older models do not have the PoE pins)
- Tested and compatible with the original PoE HAT
- Not compatible with the PoE+ (PoE PLUS) HAT
- Set of Two
- Gold Plated 4 Pin Double Row (2x2) Socket Connector designed for use with the PoE HAT
- Gold Plated 40 Pin Double Row (2x20) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi PoE Connectors
- Dimensions 2x2: (L x W x H): 5.0 x 5.0 x 23.20 mm
- Dimensions 2x20: (L x W x H): 51.5 x 5.0 x 23.20 mm
- Pin Dimensions: 0.65 x 0.70mm
- Pitch 2.54mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.