This is an 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) HAT for the Raspberry Pi, featuring a built-in fan and a 0.91" OLED display for monitoring temperature, IP address, fan status or anything else you want to show!
The HAT's cooling fan allows auto running on boot or programmable control, configured by the switch to automatically turn on/off depending on the Raspberry Pi's processor temperature.
By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipment, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi with a single Ethernet cable.
This product will only work with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ or Pi 4.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO header
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability - 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- 0.91" SSD1306 OLED, for monitoring processor temperature, IP address, and fan status in real-time
- Onboard cooling fan, allows auto running on powerup OR programmable control, configured by the switch
- Integrates PCF8574 IO expander for I2C bus, providing pin P0 for directly fan control, and more spare IO pins
- Note: Please enable I2C to use the OLED display. You can enable I2C by opening a terminal window and entering 'sudo raspi-config' and hitting enter. You then need to go to 'Interfacing options' and select 'I2C' to enable it.
- Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/PoE_HAT_(B)
- PoE Power Input: 37v-57V DC
- PoE Power Output: 5V 2.5A DC
- Network Standard: 802.3af PoE
- Dimensions: 56.5 × 65mm
- OLED Size: 0.91"
- OLED Pixels: 128x32
- OLED Driver: SSD1306
- OLED Display Colour: White
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.