This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
This is the fanless version. We also stock a version with a 25mm fan.
You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector.
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the board as pictured.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 32mm
- Weight: 11g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (no fan)
- 1× Manual
- 1× Heatsink
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- This is the version WITHOUT a fan. Click here for the fan version.
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- Output power is 2.5A max - calculate/measure your project's power usage before purchasing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.