This Uninterruptable Power Supply HAT (UPS HAT) for the Raspberry Pi Zero (or any Zero with pins soldered on) comes with a 1,000mAh Li-Po battery and incorporates a Li-Po battery switching charger with path management, a voltage boost chip and a voltage/current monitor which allows monitoring the battery operating status via the I2C bus!
Note: Your Pi Zero must have a GPIO pin header soldered on - otherwise the PoGo Pins won't reach!
Without other devices/hardware connected, and when in standby mode, the battery can feed the original Pi Zero WH for approximately 6-7 hours after fully charging**.
Convenient 'Pogo Pins' are used to connect the HAT to the underside of your Pi Zero WH, leaving the GPIO header free for pHATs and other hardware. A handy LED recharging indicator lets you know what status your battery is in, whilst the onboard power switch allows you to control power in a quick and convenient way.
The HAT is able to recharge the battery and provide power output to your Pi Zero WH at the same time from an external power supply. It automatically switches over to battery power if the external power supply is unavailable, keeping your project running without any break in power.
Monitor the battery voltage, current, power and remaining capacity via I2C!
Lithium Battery Shipping:Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Onboard pogo pins for connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero WH (or any Zero with pins soldered on)
- Li-po battery recharge chip with dynamic path management for a more stable power supply
- Voltage boost chip, providing a regulated 5V power output
- I2C bus communication for monitoring the battery voltage, current, power and remaining capacity in real-time
- Multi-battery protection circuits: overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection
- Recharging indicator for monitoring the battery operating status
- Online development resources and manual
- 1x UPS HAT (C)
- 1x 1000mAh Li-Po battery
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi Zero WH not included
1) ETA6003: recharge manager
2) TPS61088: voltage boost chip
3) INA219: voltage/current monitor
4) S8261: Li-po battery protection chip
5) FS8205: Li-po battery protection MOS
6) Pogo pins: for connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero
7) USB recharge port: 5V charger input
8) Battery header: for connecting 803040 Li-po battery
9) Power indicator
10) Recharging indicator
- Compatible with Pi Zero WH only (or any Zero with pins soldered on)
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output current: up to 1.8A (with a fully charged battery in ideal conditions)
- Control Bus: I2C
- Mounting hole size: 3mm (M3)
- Charger: 5V
- Battery: 803040 Li-po Battery, 1000mAh 3.7V
- Outline Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm
** Many factors can influence this timescale and performance, your mileage may vary! Newer models of the Raspberry Pi Zero will use more current and may experience a shorter running time.