RoboHAT is a complete robotics controller for your Raspberry Pi based mobile robot, able to control 2 DC motors with a ton of extra features! The board is supplied fully assembled - no soldering is required.
- Fits all 40-pin models of the Raspberry Pi
- The RoboHAT fits the 3B+ and 4B models of Pi, but you should use 10mm spacers to keep it away from the POE pins. 10mm spacers now included with every RoboHat!
- Fully HAT specification compliant
- 5V switching regulator to safely power the robot and the Pi from 7V to 10V batteries
- LED indication of 5V power status
- High efficiency, dual H-Bridge driver to drive 2 DC motors (or 2 sets of 2 if using paired motors on each side of the robot)
- 6, 5V level shifted GPIO inputs with GVS 3-pin connectors (Ground, Volts, Signal)
- 4, 5V level shifted GPIO outputs with GVS 3-pin connectors
- 4-pin male header to directly plug in an Ultrasonic distance sensor. Only uses a single pin on the Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Optional separate power for motors (up to 11V and 1.5A per motor)
- The output connectors can be used directly to drive servos
- I2C breakout connector (standard 4tronix I2C port)
- Includes 2 mounting pillars and screws so it can be securely mounted to your Raspberry Pi
- All of this is directly supported in Scratch GPIO 4 onwards
- Python library module and examples freely available
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.