Looking for high-current motor driver for your Raspberry Pi? How does dual 10A channels sound?!
Cytron's latest motor driver is design for Raspberry Pi is designed to drive two high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously with the Raspberry Pi as the controller.
It offers signed-magnitude PWM control of direction and speed and uses full solid state components which result in faster response times and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
There's also a current limiting sensor and auto-cut set at 30A peak to protect the motor driver from over current.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors
- Supports motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC
- On board test button for manual control of motors
- Every channel output built with LED indicator
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous (without heatsink at 25℃) and 30A peak (10 seconds)
- Current limiting at 30A
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
- Solid state components provide faster response time
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required
- Regenerative braking
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (actual output frequency is same as input frequency from Raspberry Pi)
- Support sign-magnitude PWM operation
- Support TTL PWM from microcontroller, NOT PWM from RC receiver.
- Dimensions: 67.5mm x 59mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.