Looking for a high-current motor driver for your Raspberry Pi? How does dual 10A channels sound?!
Cytron's latest motor driver is designed for the Raspberry Pi and can drive two high-current brushed DC motors up to 10A continuously with the Raspberry Pi as the controller.
It offers signed-magnitude PWM control of direction and speed and uses full solid-state components which result in faster response times and eliminate wear and tear on the mechanical relay.
There's also a current limiting sensor and auto-cut set at 30A peak to protect the motor driver from over current.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors
- Supports motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC
- On board test button for manual control of motors
- Every channel output built with LED indicator
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous (without heatsink at 25℃) and 30A peak (10 seconds)
- Current limiting at 30A
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
- Solid state components provide faster response time
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required
- Regenerative braking
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (actual output frequency is same as input frequency from Raspberry Pi)
- Support sign-magnitude PWM operation
- Support TTL PWM from microcontroller, NOT PWM from RC receiver.
- Dimensions: 67.5mm x 59mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.