After several months of "Out of Stock", the original DFRobot DS1307 RTC module has experienced a huge upgrade! It NOW comes with a Gravity I2C interface. Its size is also reduced to fit miniaturization application.
The Gravity I2C DS1307 RTC module is an easy-to-use Real Time Clock module. It is cheap and affordable in most applications such as time clock, data logger, etc.
The new version DS1307 RTC module adopts high precision crystal oscillator which reduces time error dramatically. The test conducted shows the time error is only about 1 second in 24 hours (the average time error of Mechanical Watches is about 20s).
The module is powered by single-cell CR1220 (not included)(service life: 3~5 years). It is smaller and keeps EEPROM 4KB ROM to record information related to alarm clocks and events. Besides, you can set the I2C address by resistance adjustment.
The Gravity DS1307 RTC module uses Gravity I2C interface and you can plug it on the DFRobot Gravity IO expansion shield directly. Cooperate with Arduino DS1307 library developed by DFRobot, it is easy to realize functions like setting time and time display. It can be widely used in DA (Data Acquisition).
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: I2C (Gravity PH2.0-4P Interface & XH2.54 Pins)
- IC Output Data: Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Week, Day, Month, Year
- Leap-year Compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- 1Hz Output Pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- 4KB ROM of EEPROM
- Size: 0.81inch x 1.06inch (22mm x 27mm)
- Weight: 6g
- Gravity: I2C DS1307 RTC Module
- Gravity-4Pin I2C/UART Cable
- XH2.54-5P Pin Header
- Product Wiki
- More Documents
- Project 1: Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with an Arduino
- Project 2: How to Monitor the Home Temperature&Humidity with BME680
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.