The Power + Relay HAT is designed as an all-in-one simple automation add on for the Raspberry Pi. It combines the beefy 5V 3A power supply from our series of Raspberry Pi Power HATs with two 10A relays.
These are ideal for situations where 7-16V DC power is readily available and higher voltage / current loads need to be switched.
To add to the functionality, we have also included a pair of Adafruit STEMMA QT / SparkFun Qwiic sockets so additional Qwiic / STEMMA QT sensors and breakout boards can be added with ease. To support the additional load on the 3.3V bus, there is also an independent 3.3V regulator to power the bus.
This HAT is compatible with all 40-pin models of the Raspberry Pi. The relays are triggered with GPIO 4 and GPIO 17 on the GPIO header. The board is fully assembled with a Raspberry Pi GPIO header, meaning no soldering is required for this board!
We also offer a smaller single relay version of this board for the Raspberry Pi Zero. Check out the full BCRobotics range here, including dedicated relay HATs and more!
- Fits directly on the Pi's 40 pin GPIO header
- Relays on GPIO 4 and GPIO 17
- No Soldering Required
- Compatible with Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4
- Switch up to 10A
- 5V 3A Output to power Raspberry Pi
- Fused and Reverse Polarity Protected Power Input
- Recommended Input: 7 – 16VDC
- Ideal for 12V power systems
- Relay - Get started with Relay HATs
- Power - Get started with Power HATs
Raspberry Pi not included