Prototype with ease with our ten spool stranded-core prototyping wire box set!
Stranded-core wire is great for projects where there's bending or movement expected in the wire. We wouldn't recommend using this wire in breadboard as it has no rigidity - best to go for our solid-core set for that!
Whenever you need stranded wire for your project, this box is ready to go - with ten 25ft reels of different colour stranded-core 22AWG prototyping wire easily accessible via the pre-punched reel holes.
Each spool sits on a bar inside the compact easy-reel box, allowing them to easily spin freely when you pull the wire through the access holes.
22AWG stranded-core is easy to solder to and is more flexible than its solid-core cousin. It works well with terminal blocks, PCBs and most solderable joints. Don't forget to grab some wire strippers and snips!
- We have plenty of individual spools that are ideal for refils, and will prove to be very useful if you are using a lot of wire! Click here to view all of our individual Stranded-Core spools
- Box size: 220 x 60 x 60mm (approx)
- Number of wire spools: 10
- Spool length (each): 25ft
- Spool wire gauge: 22 AWG stranded-core