The PoE HAT (C) is a 802.3af/at-compliant Power Over Ethernet HAT for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B . By using this small HAT and proper 802.3 af/at-compliant power sourcing equipment, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO header, supports Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability，IEEE 802.3 af/at-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- While providing stable power for the Raspberry Pi, there's also a USB-A port for powering an extra external device
- Onboard high speed active cooling fan, better heat dissipation
- POE input voltage: 37V ~ 57V DC input
- POE-USB Type A output voltage: 5V 4A (MAX)
- POE-Pin header output voltage: 12V 2A (MAX)
- Network standard: Support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Product size: 56.5 × 65mm
- 1x -PoE HAT (C)
- 1x - Heatsink
- 1x - Standoffs pack
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO Stackable Header, Allows Connecting Other HATs