The Olimex ESP32-C3-DevKit-Lipo is an entry-level RISC-V development board with USB-C, JTAG, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 and a built-in Lipo charger.
The board offers 15 GPIOs, 4MB embedded FLASH, a LiPo battery connector with built-in LiPo charger and status LEDs, an onboard antenna for the onboard WiFi and Bluetooth and more! Programming is achieved via the USB-C connection - be sure to grab a quality USB-C cable.
It is breadboard-compatible *BUT* due to the width of the board, it will need to straddle across two standard breadboards to allow access to pins.
- RISC-V single-core processor running at 160 Mhz
- 384 KB ROM, 400 KB SRAM, 8 KB SRAM in RTC
- 4 MB embedded flash
- 2.4 GHz WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) 1T1R up to 150 Mbps
- Bluetooth 5
- 15 GPIOs
- Onboard antenna
- Built-in LiPo battery charger with STATUS LED, for handheld operations
- Lipo battery connector for LiPo batteries
- RESET button
- STATUS LED
- ICSP programming connector for rescue with ESP-PROG-C
- 4 mount holes
- USB-C connector for Debugging and Programming
- EXT1, EXT2 headers with all signals and power supply
- Esspresif guide for Arduino IDE installation
- Esspressif guide for PlatformIO installation
- Espressif ESP-IDF installation
- JTAG debugging installation
- 1x Olimex ESP32-C3-DevKit-Lipo RISC-V Development Board