This is a small extension DIY kit compatible with the AgonLight2. Z80 BBC Basic Retro Single Board Computer.
It allows you to quickly prototype concepts and ideas with your AgonLight2 with its sea of pads with standard 2.54mm/0.1" spacing. GND+Power vertical pad columns on each side of the board help you make multiple connections to these vital pins.
Fixings, GPIO/IDC header, LEDs, and resistors are included. Notice that the LEDs, resistors and IDC connectors are not soldered. When soldering the LEDs, make sure to also solder the resistors!
- 34-pin Female-IDC connector for connection to AgonLight2's GPIO header
- 3mm RED LED for 5V power indication
- 3mm GREEN LED for 3.3V power indication
- 2 x 2k PTH resistors for the LEDs
- Sea-of-pads spaced at 2.54mm
- GND and 3.3V bus connecting vertically all pads on the left edge
- GND and 5V bus connecting vertically all pads on the right edge
- 3 x distance spacers for keeping the board horizontal when the ICD connector is attached to AgonLight2's GPIO
- Dimensions: 100x80 mm