This Mini Tower NAS Kit from 52Pi is quite possibly the best looking NAS enclosure we've seen for the Raspberry Pi 4! The body of the case is made from 3D printed black PLA with laser-cut acrylic side panels, showing off your Raspberry Pi and other hardware with the LED fan lighting everything up.
The kit holds your Raspberry Pi 4 (not included) and comes with an M.2 SSD expansion board allowing you to use your Raspberry Pi with M.2 SSDs (not included - NGFF 2280 Key-B style only). An 0.96" OLED display is included to fit the front of the enclosure to code your own information display for your project.
A 52Pi ICE Tower cooler is also included in the kit to keep your Raspberry Pi cool whilst also illuminating the case with the LED fan. A standard black fan is included for more subtle setups!
All Raspberry Pi ports are accessible including the GPIO pins via the included right-angle adapter which you can connect to a ribbon cable (not included).
- This kit does not come with a Raspberry Pi, M.2 SSD, SD card or power supply
- We recommend the Argon ONE Power Supply for additional headroom to power the SSD expansion and any other connected devices (only one PSU is required for the entire setup)
- Only accepts NGFF 2280 Key-B M.2 SSDs
- The main body of the case is 3D printed and may have rough sections
- The M.2 Expansion supports UASP but does not support TRIM
- Fit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Only
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4
- Build Your own NAS!
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- Blue LED indicator indicates drive status
- Create your own information display with the included 0.96" OLED display
- High-performance heat dissipation
- 1x 3D printed case body
- 2x laser-cut side panels (remove the protective film when installing)
- 1x ICE Tower Cooler (with LED and black fan)
- 2x OLED displays
- 1x M.2 Expansion board
- 1x GPIO edge expansion board
- 1x USB 3.1 adapter
- 1x User guide
- Fixings and standoffs
(the user guide lists a power supply as included, however we stock the version without a power supply)
- Only supports M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length
- X862 M.2 Expansions V2.0 Supports UASP (TRIM not supported)
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high-efficiency step-down converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4
- Custom-made USB 3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cables required!
- I2C protocol 0.96" OLED Screen
- OLED resolution: 128x64 pixels
- OLED driver: SSD1306
- Classic ICE Tower Cooler
Please peel off the protective film from the side panels before fitting!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.