This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
Note: Not compatible with the original Raspberry Pi 3 - your Pi needs the additional 4-pin PoE header to use this board.
This is the fan version. We also stock a fanless version. This board is not compatible with Passive PoE (see notes below).
You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector. Not compatible with Passive PoE (see notes below).
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the square chip under the word 'HAT' on the top of the board.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Fan: 25mm x 25mm brushless
- Dimensions: 65mm x 44mm
- Weight: 21g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (with 25mm cooling fan)
- 2× Screws
- 2× Nuts
- 2× Standoffs
- 1× Heatsink
- 1× Manual
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- This is the version WITH a fan. Click here for the fanless version.
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- This HAT will not work with passive PoE as it is compliant with the IEEE 802.3af standard, so is designed for active PoE devices (Passive PoE usually refers to any device using PoE that is not 802.3af or 802.3at).
- Output power is 2.5A max - calculate/measure your project's power usage before purchasing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.