The Cytron Maker Feather AIoT S3 is a USB-C Feather-compatible board with an ESP32-S3 WROOM 1 N8R8 module and, as always from Cytron, lots of handy features!
The board includes a LiPo battery port with USB-C recharging, 3x Maker Ports (STEMMA QT/Qwiic compatible), 11x GPIO indication LEDs, a buzzer + mute switch, WS2812 LED, a programmable button and status/power/charge LEDs!
The board comes with three Grove (Maker port) to JST-SH (STEMMA QT/Qwiic) cables. A USB-C cable is not included but you can grab one here.
Multiple Programming Languages Supported
The Maker feather AIoT S3 is supported by popular coding platforms, including Arduino, CircuitPython, MicroPython and Espressif IDF.
Power Saving Features
The Maker Feather AIoT S3 comes with a power-saving feature. Two of the Maker Ports are powered by Vperipheral which is programmable to be turned on or off via code, to allow sensor modules to enter "sleep" mode.
Full of Features!
- Adafruit Feather form factor
- Powered by ESP32-S3
- Single-cell LiPo connector with overcharge / over-discharge protection circuit, rechargeable via USB
- 11x Status indicator LEDs for GPIOs
- 1x Programmable piezo buzzer (Connected to GPIO12)
- 1x Reset button
- 1x User programmable button (GPIO3)
- 1x RGB LEDs (WS2812B Neopixel)
- 3x Maker Ports, compatible with Qwiic, STEMMA QT, and Grove (via conversion cable)
- Supports Arduino, CircuitPython, MicroPython & Espressif IDF
- Dimensions: 58.42mm x 22.86mm
- Pinout Diagram
- CAD File
- ESP32-S3-WROOM-1 Datasheet
- Getting Started with Maker Feather AIoT S3 using Arduino IDE
- Getting Started with Maker Feather AIoT S3 using CircuitPython
- CircuitPython for Maker Feather AIoT S3
- CircuitPython Libraries Bundle
- 1x Maker Feather AIoT S3 board (no headers)
- 2x Grove to JST-SH (Qwiic/STEMMA QT) Cable