The M5Stack ATOM Display is an all-in-one display driver kit allowing you to use FPGA to simulate traditional SPI TFT-LCD Data output.
This kit supports images at a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It provides an advanced signal with great precision on colours. It has integrated 2.4G Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth, with 8M Flash + 2M PSRAM memory combination and an RGB TO HDMI conversion chip.
So small yet powerful, which can replace traditional display driving solutions!
Note: ATOM Display needs to be paired with monitors with adaptive resolution scaling.
- All codes of FPGA and driver library are open-source
- Use FPGA (Gowin GW1NR-9C) to simulate traditional SPI TFT-LCD Data output
- Built-in LT8618SX RGB to HDMI chip (supports 24bit colour depth)
- SPI interface (FPGA) + I2C interface (LT8618SX)
- Maximum 720P (1280x720) image output
- Multiple output modes, optimized frame rate up to 12 ~ 16FPS
- Built-in ATOM PSRAM main controller (ESP32-PICO-V3-02, 8M Flash + 2M PSRAM)
- Programmable RGB LED x1, reset button x1, button x1, Grove expansion port x1
- Development platform: Arduino, ESP32-IDF, (UIFlow support coming soon)
- 1x ATOM Display (Atom PSRAM included)
|LT8618SX||RGB to HDMI chip|
|Maximum image output size||720P(1280x720)|
|Output frame rate||1280x720 60Hz|
|USB driver chip||CH9102|
|Product Size||64 * 24 * 29mm|
|Package Size||76 * 46 * 29mm|