This is an M.2 M KEY To A KEY Adapter, for PCIe Devices and features USB Bluetooth. M. 2 SSDs utilize three common keys: B, M, and B+M . This adapter converts a standard M.2 M-Key to accept an M.2 A-Key compatible module into a standard M.2 PCIe port, and also supports USB conversion. This allows for the integration of multiple M.2 modules which feature functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, satellite navigation, near field comm, Digital Radio. The adapter also features two LED indicator lights that illuminate when the device is successfully connected and functioning.
Features and Specifications
- Compatible with multiple M.2 specifications: M.2(A KEY) 2230/2242 to M.2(M KEY) 2260/228
- LED indicators:
- LED1 will illuminate the device is successfully connected and functioning,
- LED2 stays off by default
- Supports USB conversion: connected via included USB adapter cable
- 1X - M.2 M KEY TO M.2 A KEY
- 1X - USB-A to SH1.0 2pin cable
- 1X - Screws pack
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.