This is a special version of the HiFiBerry DAC2 Pro with a pair of XLR jacks! The output is fully balanced and the board can be equipped with the additional HiFiBerry DSP add-on module.
This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimised for one specific use case: affordable high-quality audio playback!
It is strongly recommended to mount this board into a solid metal case, otherwise mechanical stress while plugging/unplugging XLR connectors might damage the XLR connectors. We offer a matching steel case here.
The DAC2 Pro XLR comes with integrated dual-domain ultra-low-jitter clocks and gold-plated XLR connectors. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry Pi, without any soldering.
- Stereo output
- Integrated headphone amplifier
- Can be equipped with an additional Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for flexible audio processing
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the input and output parameters using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables required
- No soldering - comes as a pre-fabricated kit
- Conforms to hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification with EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Two ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Low-jitter dual-domain clock for optimised clock decoupling from the Raspberry Pi
- XLR Connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Weight 30 g
- Dimensions 5.5 × 6.5 × 2.5 cm