Lots of robot projects need joystick. This updated joystick module V2 provides an affordable solution. Simply connect to two analog inputs, the robot is at your commands with X,Y control. It also has a switch that is connected to a digital pin. This joystick module can be easily connect to Arduino by our IO Expansion Shield with supplied cables.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling struct (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Analog x2,Digital x1
- Size:35x39mm (1.38x1.53'')
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.