Usually, Arduino LCD display projects will run out of pin resources easily, especially with Arduino Uno. And it is also very complicated with the wire soldering and connection. This I2C 16x2 LCD Screen is using an I2C communication interface. It means it only needs 4 pins for the LCD display: VCC, GND, SDA, SCL. It will saves at least 4 digital / analog pins on Arduino. And Gravity interface make it easier to use with our Gravity: IO expansion shield.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V
- Operating Current: <60mA
- Display: 16 * 2
- Communication: I2C
- Backlight: RGB adjustable backlight (16 million)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to + 70 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 to + 80 ℃
- Dimension: 87.0 * 32.0 * 13.0mm/3.42 * 1.26 * 0.51 inches
- Gravity: I2C 16x2 Arduino LCD with RGB Backlight Display x1
- Gravity 4Pin I2C/UART Sensor Cable x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.