Gravity: Digital PIR (Motion) Sensor For Arduino
Share this Product
This is a PIR(passive infrared motion) sensor designed to work with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This PIR (Motion) Sensor can detect the infrared signals from human body or other animals and triggers with movement. So it can be applied to a variety of scenarios which require motion detection. Conventional pyroelectric infrared sensors require body pyroelectric infrared detector, integrated chipsets, complex peripheral circuit. So the size is slightly big, circuit is complex, and reliability is slightly lower. We bring this new pyroelectric infrared motion sensor which is specially designed for your Arduino projects, an integrated digital body pyroelectric and infrared sensor, with small size, high reliability, low power consumption, and simple peripheral circuit. Very simple to use in any project.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V, 6V Maximum
- Working Current: 15uA
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 85 ?
- Output Voltage: High 3V, low 0V
- Output Delay Time(High Level): About 2.3 to 3 Seconds
- Detection angle: 100 °
- Detection distance: 7 meters
- Output Indicator LED(When output HIGH, it will be ON)
- Pin limit current: 100mA
- Connection Interface: PH2.0-3
- Module size: 30mm × 22mm(1.18"x0.87")