The DHT20 temperature & humidity sensor is the newly upgraded version of the DHT11. Data accuracy, stability, response speed, measurement range are greatly improved up.
DHT20 is a brand new ASIC dedicated chip, an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensor element and a standard on-chip temperature element. All sensors are factory calibrated and characterized by low power, high precision & stability, fast response, and strong anti-interference. Moreover, the DHT20 performance parameters of accuracy, power supply voltage, measurement range and response time have been enhanced greatly over the previous generation, making it more cost-effective.
Besides that, the DHT20 temperature & humidity sensor employs I2C digital output protocol, which is very suitable for HVAC, automobiles, data loggers, weather stations, home appliances, and other related temperature and humidity detection and controlled areas.
|Gravity: DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor||Gravity: DHT22 Temperature & Humidity Sensor||Gravity: DHT2Gravity: DHT2Gravity: DHT2Gravity: DHT2|
|Communication Method||One wire||One wire||I2C|
|Temperature range ± error||0~+50 ± 2 ℃||-40~+80 ± 0.5℃||-40~+80 ± 0.5℃|
|Humidity range ± error||20~90% ± 5%RH||0~100% ± 2%RH||0~100% ± 3%RH|
|Introduction||Classic temperature and humidity sensor, low price, suitable for designs with low accuracy requirements||High-precision temperature and humidity sensor, high price, high detection range and accuracy||High-precision temperature and humidity sensor, DHT11 upgrade version, the same price but improved performance, using I2C communication, data is more stable|
- Factory calibration
- I2C digital output
- Quick response, strong anti-interference ability
- Low power, low cost
- Compatible with mainboards like Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32, Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with 3.3~5.5V main controller
- Data loggers
- Weather stations
- Home appliances
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.5V DC
- Operating Current: ＜1mA
- Output Signal: I2C (0×38)
- Temperature Range: -40 ~ +80°C ±0.5°C
- Humidity Range: 0~100%RH ±3%RH (25°C)
- Resolution: 0.01℃, 0.024%RH
- Storage Condition: 10℃-50℃, 20-60%RH
- Board Dimension: 22*33 mm/0.87*1.30”
- Mounting Hole Size: Inner diameter 3.1mm (0.13”)/Outer diameter 6 mm (0.24”)
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- Gravity-4Pin I2C Sensor Connector (30cm) x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.