SMA (female to male) 1090MHz Mode S filter. Designed to reduce interference and significantly improve valid mesage rate of ADS-B/Mode S receivers.
This is the new 2019 version which features a narrower pass band frequency range of 1080MHz - 1100MHz.
Impedance is 50ohms and insertion loss is <2.5dB.
- 1090MHZ ADS-B / Mode S Filter
- SMA Female to SMA Male
- Pass Band Frequency Range: 1080 - 1100MHz
- Manufacturer PN: PCT-BPF-1080-1100
- Pass Band Insertion Loss: <2.5 dB
- Stop Band Rejection: >30 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Approximate dimensions: 1.5 inches x 2.25 inches
- Reduces RF noise, increasing number of ADS-B/Mode S messages
- Ideal for RTL-SDR USB Dongle receivers like PiAware
Payment & Accreditations