The matrix supports a low-power consumption mode and scrolling character display. Each LED has an independent register via the HT1632C high-performance LED driver chip, which makes it easy to drive separately. It integrates a 256KHz RC clock, uses just 5uA under low-power mode and supports 16 scale PWM brightness adjustment.
Soldering required - headers are included in the package.
Available in FIVE different LED colour options:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- LED Color: Red
- Drive Chip: HT1632C
- Working Current: 6~100mA
- Low-power consumption: 5uA
- RC clock: 256KHz
- Chip Select (CS): D2, D3, D4, D5 selectable
- Serial Data Communication
- Supports Arduino Library
- Supports Scrolling display
- Interface mode: FireBeetle Series Compatible
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 24mm × 58mm
- Weight: 26g
- 1xFireBeetle Covers-24x8 LED Matrix (Red)
- 2x 18-pin 2.54mm Male Pin Header
- 2x 18-pin 2.54mm Female Pin Header
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.